- Kala: beginning of the year, i was having some really epic dreams
- and i thought about writing them down
- but then i thought, once i write it down, ill always
- remember back on it as how i wrote it
- what if i miss something, write something wrong, etc
- i did write one dream down, but i didnt go into extreme detail
- and when i thougt back on the dream,
- i did remember it,
- but only the way i typed it down
- i didnt want that
- so i decieded jsut to forget it
- Sophia: wow
- Kala: what
- Sophia: I almost want to make a story of that
- the way you said that
- Kala: lol what
- Sophia: I don't know, it reminds me of a story!
- Kala: haha
- Sophia: rather than only remembering part of it, you'd rather forget it
- THAT SOUNDS
- SOMEHOW DEEP
- Kala: LOL
- "You know, too many people think they are limited to the options are laid before them, when reality, they're not. No matter how hard a situation seems, you can break the ropes the world ties you down with. What you need to do is to believe in yourself and try your hardest."
- "Uh, wow. That's very... inspirational...?"
- Sigh. A lot of good advice is thrown out there, and while there are some who catch it, most of those words go right over people's heads. There's a difference between tucking some knowledge away in your skull and believing, embracing, and acting on it.
- So what will you do?
Was looking for 1920’s & 1950’s fashion for my new art project, really liked these few. There was probably more, but these were the windows I still had open. Love this pamphlet right here, first time I glanced at the Google Image thumbail I was just oh em gee.
Click for larger image.
It sounds amazing.
I wish I could do it. I want to do it.
Some day, I’ll learn that some people do it by drugs. I’ll learn the details. But I won’t do it.
But I’d want to. The only thing holding me back would be that small part of my brain that says otherwise.
Since school started I’ve been having epic dreams on and off. I’ve concluded it’s my mind’s way of dealing with stress.
These dreams, they’re crazy. Insane.
But mostly amazing.
Going to heaven, working against death. Sliding across ice, fighting world disasters. Saving the dinosaurs, meeting a boy. Seeing all my friends, arriving at camp. Photographing Venice, act as Alice in wonderland. Sneaking underneath the highway, acting out a drama. Pollution taking over the world, using a radio to transport out of a submarine. Hanging out with a bunch of actors, jumping on a water bed in a giant hotel. Meeting my heroes, trapped in a maze of rooms. Being a superhero, free-falling onto a plane. Placed at top student, and have two best friends.
Wondering why everything is so unbelievably beautiful, then wake up to receive an answer.
I envy you lucid dreamers. I really do.
- "Hey, what's that on your face?"
- "That, on your face."
- "(Bluntly) Acne."
- "Did you always have that?"
- "Uh, yeah...? I have it on and off sometimes."
- "I mean, was it always there?"
- "Yeah-- Hey man, why are you being so rude? You're rude."
- "Man... you didn't do it.
- "I was trying to do this psychology thing where I ask you if you have something on your face, then you would touch your face."
- "Yeah well, that's because I know what thing on my face you're talking about. And you're my sister. (Quietly) And I don't take carp from people..."
- I've been trying to teach myself to stop letting people step all over me. I'm so used to admitting I'm wrong for being scared of the fact that I was, so just for once in my life I want to stand up and say "Hey man, you're the one who's got the problem, not me." During this event I didn't get flustered and ashamed. I also did not become another stupid statistic to feed the 'all-knowing' researchers.
- Another thing to add to list of accomplished improvements.
Title is the album with the dang song I’m listening to that won’t stop playing and after posting this I’ll have to restart Firefox. Also, now would be a good time to state that I believe in the quote “Liking something because it’s different is just as shallow as liking something because everyone else does.”
As my friends and I had our laughs and giggles at my house, we plugged in our iPods to the speaker and listened to music. The two other friends listened to a song sung from someone on YouTube, one that they both greatly enjoyed listening to. It was a song with an acoustic guitar accompanied by a young man’s voice. The instrument was played well and the singing sounded nice, but I could not find myself to like the song.